It's All About Lifestyle
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
69 Boongary Road would have to be, arguably, the best semi-rural lifestyle home and block on the market today. Perched on a generous 4.16hectare (approx. 10 acres) mostly level allotment your first impressions will be that this home is something special. The private driveway leads in to a 4.2metre high access three bay, three phase powered shed with additional open parking bays for boats or caravans right beside the home.
The home most certainly has the "wow factor" and displays a modern unique floor plan, (over 440m2 under roof!) with family living and entertaining in mind.
* Wider than standard hallways and open plan living
* Lounge, kitchen and dining areas flow out to the oversized covered entertaining area
* Media room with separate study nook and office
* Four good sized bedrooms including the master bedroom with an impressive sized ensuite and walk in robe
Other Features Include:
* 3 bay high access shed with additional bays and concrete hard stand
* 3 phase power
* 3 Rainwater tanks - 2 x 12,500 litre + 1 x 50,000 litre tanks
* Good bore to service yard and paddocks
* 3 separately fenced paddocks with day yards and a night stable for horses
* Minutes from Gracemere, Bruce Highway & Rockhampton
If your family is looking for a lifestyle change to wide open spaces and acres to play with, but with all the convenience of being minutes to town conveniences, then you will not want to pass up on this unique opportunity.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.