10 Acres of Land & 10 Minutes from Town!
This originally kept 1986 built home has been very well maintained. The low set brick home is located on a massive fully fenced 10 acre block. The home features an all-round 12 foot bull nose verandah where you can relax and fully appreciate the rural views and privacy that this property offers. As you enter this home you will be greeted with the cosy, yet spacious living room with its very own fire place. Featuring 4 very comfortably sized bedrooms which all include built-ins. The master bedroom has air conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and its very own ensuite. The kitchen with pantry and dining area is large and combined and has all been kept to its original design. Outside you will see the large shed that is fully powered and also has a mezzanine built for extra storage space. Town water is used at this home as well as there is access to dam water. This property has many features and needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Turn into Vass Road, head left and follow the signs!
Other features include:
* 6 Dog Kennels with Septic, large tack room, power and water
* Kennels have good lighting and can be accessed from the house
* Good lighting and spot lights surround the large verandahs of the house
* Bird Aviaries
* Air-conditioning (lounge and main bedroom)
* Large Greenhouse
* Fruit Trees
* Well with good quality clear drinking water
* Additional water taps throughout the property
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.